Friday 16 November 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.  This is a central resource for me to post all my articles. 

I hope you find something of interest on here, as I post about various events in football, both past and present - but mainly past.

For starters, I am not one of those 'football was better in my day' type of blokes.  However, every club has a past, some better than others, and I believe it's important not to forget what has gone on before.

If you want to find coverage of football incidences in recent years, the internet is full of it.  However, it's a little harder to find stuff from 10, 20 or 30 years ago.  The aim of this blog is to bring back to life, many events that happened.  They are all events I watched happen and so can add my own personal memories.

Please feel free to add comments, if there is something you learned, or you just enjoyed reading, or whether your own personal experience can add to what's been written.

No comments:

Post a Comment